- Christmas Festive Menu at Potarch
Come and join us at Potarch for a festive meal starting from Friday 29th November. Call us to enquire or to book Tel: 013398 84468 Potarch@ballogie-estate.co.uk
- Aberdeen Christmas Village
From 21st November to 31st December. Including an open air ice rink, fairground rides and attractions, festival food and drink. Also there is a Santa's grotto and Christmas market.
- Banchory Christmas lights opening ceremony
Friday November 29th from 4pm -7pm. Santa, reindeer and Towie Pipe Band with lots of additional Children's Entertainment.
- Santa at the Milton of Crathes Railway
Every weekend from 30th November up to and including Tuesday 24th December. To book: www.deeside-railway.co.uk/santalanding.html
The Barn Banchory, showing Sunday 8th December, Tel 01330 825431
- Return to Treasure Island 2019, Christmas Pantomine at Banchory Town Hall.
5th, 6th and 7th December. £5 child and £10 adult. Tickets available from Banchory Library.
- Drum Christmas Festival and Fairy Hideaway.
Drum castle 7th and 8th December. Tickets children £2 and standard £4.
A special Christmas market with festive food and drink and secret fairy hideaway for children.
His Majesty's Theatre, Aberdeen. 30th November to 5th January. For tickets contact: Tel 01224 641122
- Wizard of Oz Tea Party and film at The Barn, Banchory.
Sunday 21st December. £12.49 (Children £7.99) To book call 01330 825431.
- Carol concert at Belwade Farm Bistro
Sunday 22nd December 1.30pm