About Ballogie House
Ballogie House is set in beautiful tranquil and private surroundings in the heart of Ballogie Estate, in Royal Deeside. The property is suitable for larger groups or family gatherings and can accommodate up to 15 people.
Ballogie House is located on the South Deeside Road (B976) between the villages of Aboyne and Finzean. On the ground floor there is a drawing room and dining room, both with open fireplaces and double doors opening into a beautiful orangery, with views across the garden and over the open parkland beyond. There is a large well-equipped kitchen with Aga (for cooking) and Utility room; as well as a media room, games room and a downstairs double bedroom, with an en-suite shower room. A boot room, shower room and cloakroom complete the downstairs accommodation.
On the first floor there is a Master bedroom, with dressing room, en-suite bathroom with a slipper bath and separate shower; a double bedroom with en-suite shower, a further double bedroom with en-suite shower, two twin bedrooms, both with zip & link beds which can be made up into Super Kings and also a triple room with a small double and single bed with en-suite shower.
- Three open fires
- Wi-Fi (fibre to the premises)
- Sonos System
- Electricity & full oil CH
- Bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Freeview TV & broadband connection
- Aga, two electric cookers and microwave oven
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Dishwasher & double fridge freezer
- Large enclosed garden
- Hot tub
- Garage for cycle storage and games room with snooker table
- Natural water supply from spring
- Well-behaved pets welcome, kennel available
Make an Enquiry
This luxury property can cater for your bespoke needs. Bookings can be arranged directly with our team.